❗Recently, there have been many advertisements of the same telescope as ours , but their prices❗
are far cheaper than ours
Those are all liars‼
We are the manufacturer of this product. The cost of the product and advertising is about forty-five dollars. This means that we can only get a very low profit for each order. Please don't be greedy Cheap and fooled!
- The telescope was invented by Johns Hopkins University and released on July 1. The purpose of this study is to achieve maximum magnification at the smallest effective aperture while ensuring the luminous flux and resolution angle of the telescope. This telescope is the first attempt to use nano-etching technology, nano-array technology, mesoporous assembly technology, thin-film mosaic technology and nano-optical materials to make the flatness error of the lens reach 10nm. The luminous flux reaches 30 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The resolution angle is 47 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The maximum magnification reached 300 times.This is the first monocular to achieve this magnification and clarity on such a small scale.
Academic report of the telescope - Ultralight Weight Optical Systems Using Nano-layered Synthesized Materials
- The Night vision function allows you to use it normally at night.
- Turn on auto focus and blur the background function so that you can focus on observing the person or thing you need to observe.
- If there are no terrain obstacles, you can use it to easily observe people or things from miles away.
- The telescopic anti-shake system and special tripod 3D gyroscope make the telescope's field of view very stable when it reaches a magnification of hundreds of times. Its performance is even much better than most telescopes with hundreds of dollars.
✅Handling time>> Ship within 6 hours after payment
✅Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee
✅Delivery time>> worldwide 7-20 days✈
✅24 hours customer service>>email@example.com